Here is a simple Roti Recipe
- 1 cup wheat flour (preferably from an Indian store)
- 2 tbsp. oil
- Salt and enough water to make dough
Shop Now for Jamaican recipe ingredients & seasoning in our online store.
- Knead the wheat flour, salt and water to make dough.
- Let the dough stand for half hour.
- Take small portions, knead again, dust with flour and roll out into a round shape.
- Cook in (flat) griddle with a little oil (flip on both sides)
- You can add many things to the dough and serve with Curry Goat.