If you like mangoes, popsicles and smoothies this recipe is for you. Try our simple Mango Creamsicle Popsicle recipe. It’s a hit with kids especially on a hot summer day.
- 2 cups mango pulp (fresh or canned)
- 3 cups half and half cream or melted vanilla ice cream
- ½ can condensed milk
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract (optional)
- Blend all ingredients together
- Pour mixture into popsicle molds.
- Freeze for another 6 hours or until frozen.
- To loosen the popsicles you may need to run warm water on the popsicle mold
- Serve immediately.