The ackee dip is an impressive tasting Jamaican appetizer. It is perfect for that social occasion. It’s so easy to make no one will know.
- 2 Cups boiled ackee
- 2 ½ tbsps grated cheddar cheese
- 2 table spoons onion
- ½ tsp lemon juice
- Salt and hot pepper to taste
- ¼ Chopped Cilantro
- 10 Olives
- Mash the ackee with a spoon
- Combine and mix with other ingredients
- Chill in the refrigerator for 2-3 hours before serving
- Garnish with chopped cilantro and olives
- Serve on Jamaican crackers or crumpets.