Jamaican Carrot Juice is one of the most delicious and refreshing drinks you will ever taste. Enjoy our original Jamaican carrot juice recipe.
- 2 lbs carrots
- 5 cups water
- 1 cup condensed milk
- 1 teaspoon finely grated nutmeg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Scrape outer skin of carrots
- Cut carrots into chunks then blend (puree) with in blender.
- Pour through strainer into container
- Keep juice & discard pulp in strainer
- Add condensed milk & vanilla.
- And mix (add more or less condensed based on your taste)
- Sprinkle nutmeg on top of juice & mix lightly.
- Best served with crushed ice