You will never have chicken fried rice till you have Jamaican Chinese Chicken Fried Rice.
- 4-6 cups cooked rice (cold)
- 1 cup cooked chicken chopped
- 1 sweet pepper (Bell pepper) chopped finely
- 2 stalks scallion chopped
- 1 large onion chopped
- 2 eggs
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 2 tablespoon oyster sauce
- 1 tablespoon Soy Sauce
- Black Pepper (optional)
- 1 tablespoon 0il (Avocado oil recommended)
- A pinch of salt
Shop Now for Jamaican recipe ingredients & seasoning in our online store.
- Heat oil and add garlic
- Saute the chicken, onion, sweet pepper, scallion in the cooking oil in a large non-stick pan.
- Add egg beaten to pot and stir
- Add rice and mix well.
- Add a pinch of salt, soy sauce and oyster sauce gradually stirring the mixture after each addition until rice is colored and sufficiently heated.
- Garnish with scallion. Serve hot.
Photo source: 123rf