Advice & Help

I won my Court case in 2011, do I need a new ruling to get the tenants out?

QUESTION: Dear Legal Wiz,

I won a Court case to evict naughty tenants two year ago. I really don’t want to go back to Court, as they are very dishonest and I am afraid they will use tactics and win. What can I do?

RESPONSE: Dear Paul James,

You don’t need to do another case. Simply ask a lawyer or someone with legal training to do up an order, an application for the order and an affidavit explaining why you did not act on the order. The order can be reissued. If you need our assistance, please let us know.

Legal Wiz

About the author

Jamaica Legal Wiz

A network of professional experts, mostly Jamaicans, from varied fields including as priority paralegal, investigation, research, real estate, construction, arts and entertainment, certified Attorneys (civil and criminal law), journalism. Information is researched, then published, on this site, in the interest of the wider public. Link me here