Are you a big fan of mangoes and smoothies? Our amazing Jamaican Mango Smoothie is great for breakfast or an afternoon snack. It is smooth, incredibly tasty and healthy. It will be one of the best smoothies you’ve ever tasted! Try our Jamaican Mango Smoothie Recipe.
- 2 ripe mangos
- 2 oranges
- 2 cups yogurt (plain or flavored – vanilla or orange are both good)
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 1⁄4 cup dark rum (optional)
- 10 ice cubes
- A dash of ground nutmeg
- A dash of ground cinnamon
1. Peel the mango and dice into ice cube sized chunks. Place in a plastic bag and freeze for an hour.
2. Remove the mango chunks from the freezer and place in a blender container.
3. Add yogurt, honey, ice cubes and rum (if you’re using it).
4. Juice the oranges (with a juicer or by squeezing) and pour juice and pulp into the blender.
5. Blend on high for about 1 minute or until smooth. Add the nutmeg and cinnamon on top. Stir.
6. Divide into glasses and garnish with spears of mango or thin slices of orange.