Lost Jamaican TRN, I need to get it back

QUESTION: Dear Legal Wiz,
I lost my TRN and I live in the USA how do I get it back.
Bruce Bishop

legal wiz_help all-free-download.com

RESPONSE: Dear Bruce,
You can write to or apply online. However you wont be able to get the card without visiting the office or the physical assistance of someone in Jamaica. The card cannot be sent from that office to you so either you come to Jamaica for the card or rely on someone to go in and collect it. If you choose to rely on someone, you will need to give them documents of proper authorisation from you.
Legal Wiz


The above does not constitute legal advice. The responses are prepared and published by inhouse senior journalists after research and discussion with attorneys-at-law and other specialists, as necessary.
The Legal Wiz networks professionals from all fields to serve the interest of all Jamaicans and persons relating with Jamaicans.