Advice & Help

My title is lost, but I need to get the squatters out of the house

QUESTION: Dear Legal Wiz,
Imagine I am allowing someone to stay in my house in Jamaica and my nephew tells me that the house is damaged. I fly down to Jamaica and the Court tell me they need to see the title before I can get a summons processed to get this person out of my house. I have lost the title, and it will take some time to get another one. Can you help me? When I go to Jamaica, I have very limited time to all I need to do?
Ethel McGowan
RESPONSE: Dear Ethel
Our team can assist you for a fee. The fee structure can be emailed to you. Within our team are attorneys willing also to assist you.
Legal Wiz

About the author

Jamaica Legal Wiz

A network of professional experts, mostly Jamaicans, from varied fields including as priority paralegal, investigation, research, real estate, construction, arts and entertainment, certified Attorneys (civil and criminal law), journalism. Information is researched, then published, on this site, in the interest of the wider public. Link me here