Advice & Help

I need update on Jamaica case on appeal since 2007

QUESTION: Dear Legal Wiz,
My name is Mike I need some advice & help. I have a case on appeal from 07 and I cant hear or get any feedback… what should I do ? People always say no news is good news, I don’t want to start up an ants nest but I can’t travel, because I’ve been out on bail from that time.
I don’t even know if there’s still a stop order on my passport. Should I apply for a new one? Thank you for your time.
Mike D


RESPONSE: Dear Mike,
The only first step you need to take is to get this properly checked if you are unable to do so yourself. Our legwork team can assist, or you may want to secure the services of an attorney-at-law.
Legal Wiz

About the author

Jamaica Legal Wiz

A network of professional experts, mostly Jamaicans, from varied fields including as priority paralegal, investigation, research, real estate, construction, arts and entertainment, certified Attorneys (civil and criminal law), journalism. Information is researched, then published, on this site, in the interest of the wider public. Link me here