Advice & Help

Can I retrieve my Jamaican Tax Registration Number?

QUESTION: Dear Legal Wiz,

I have a TRN established I believe in 2004, how can I get confirmation on date issued and number?

Fitz Riley


RESPONSE: Dear Fitz Riley,
Your question seems a bit vague. However, if assuming you are trying to retrieve your tax registration number, if you do have one, you are advised to submit your name and a valid ID to be given that information. If you are not in Jamaica, you should get the assistance of someone who can ably represent you.
All the best!. .

Legal Wiz

About the author

Jamaica Legal Wiz

A network of professional experts, mostly Jamaicans, from varied fields including as priority paralegal, investigation, research, real estate, construction, arts and entertainment, certified Attorneys (civil and criminal law), journalism. Information is researched, then published, on this site, in the interest of the wider public. Link me here