The curry crab is excellent served with white rice or Roti.
- 4 crabs, any type
- 1 medium Irish potato, boiled and cubed
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 stalk green onion, chopped
- 1 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 cup coconut milk
- 3 tablespoon curry powder
- 1 Scotch Bonnet pepper, optional
- Salt to taste
- Rinse crabs well.
- Separate and discard back from the main body.
- Pull away and discard the flap of the anus.
- Cut and discard tips of each toe.
- Pull away and discard gills.
- Cut into 4 quarters.
- Cut claws and toes between joints.
- Combine oil, garlic, green onion, onion, curry powder in a bowl.
- Heat a suitable pot over high heat.
- When heated, add hot, add potato and coconut milk, stirring after each addition.
- Add Scotch Bonnet pepper, if using.
- Season with salt to taste.
- Bring to a boil.
- Stir 1 minute
- Fold in crabs and stir.
- When brought to a boil again, the crabs are ready to serve.