As a woman that has traveled quite a few countries, I have to say that Jamaican men have by far some of the best pick-up lines, or as we say in Jamaica “lyrics”. I am a Jamaican woman so I may seem bias, but I experience enough “checkings” on my travels and heard many other pick-up lines. Hands down, they do not compare. As you read the Jamaican men pick-up lines I shared, I guarantee you will understand.
Here are the top 10 pick-up lines from my own experiences with Jamaican men. All you Jamaican women please add any other pick-up lines you have heard from Jamaican men that are not listed. Type yours in the comments box below.
1. Mi love yuh more than cook food
English Translation: I love you like cooked food
2. Gal Mi wan pose wid yuh likah domino
English Translation: Girl, I want to pose with you like a domino
3. Yuh ave wan nice Colgate smile deh
You have a nice Colgate tooth paste smile
4. Beg yuh a Wuk haffa yuh struccha nuh
I am begging to work on your body
5. Miss Sweetnees…ef mi was babylon (police) mi would haffi charge with the crime of niceness cyan done
Miss Sweetness if you were the police I would be happy for you to charge me with your niceness.
6. Baby gi mi yuh number nuh, Mi lost mine?
Baby, give me your number as I lost mine?
7. Ohhh so is yuh ah di stop traffic gal
So you are the girl stopping all the traffic
8. Yuh Sweet lak ah angel, so tell me whah deh Gwan up in nah heaven now? Why Gad send yuh ere?
You are so sweet like an angel, so please tell me what is happening in heaven right now? Why did God send you here?
9. Beg yuh a kiss nuh, tings hard an mi cyan afford fi buy sweetie
Can you give me a kiss, things are really hard for me and I can’t afford to buy candy
10. Gal yuh too sweet, spend some time wid me suh some ah you sweetness rub off pon mi.
Girl you are too sweet, spend some time with me so your sweetness can rub off on me.