Are you vegan and have a craving for Jamaican style Chinese food? Try our easy to make Gluten Free Vegan Fried Rice recipe.
- 2 cups organic sprouted tri-color quinoa cooked
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil
- 2 cloves of garlic
- ½ Scotch bonnet pepper
- 1 onion chopped
- 1 teaspoon finely chopped ginger
- 1 cup fresh peas
- 2 cups sprouted peas
- 2 carrots chopped
- 4 tablespoons tamari
- 2 sprigs of Escallion
- ½ capsicum chopped
Get our recipes on your mobile phone. Buy our iPhone or Android Recipe App.
- Cook the sprouted quinoa according to package directions. I recommend you to cook it the day before.
- Heat oil in a wok or skillet, add chopped garlic, scotch bonnet pepper, ginger, and onion. Sauté for 2 minutes.
- Add diced carrots, cook them over medium-high heat for about 3 minutes. Add peas cook for 2 minutes. Optional (2 tablespoons of vegetable broth)
- Add the cooked quinoa.
- Add gluten free tamari and cook for 2 or 3 minutes or until rice is hot.
- Stir in bean sprouts
- Garnish with Escallion