Advice & Help

How do I get a title for property, can you recommend a lawyer please?

QUESTION: Dear Legal Wiz,

Hi, I’ve been following your articles. I need to obtain my title for a property in Jamaica, who or how can I get that done. can you recommend a lawyer to me. Please?

Verona Williams


RESPONSE: Dear Verona

Thanks for writing in, however more clarity is needed in your request. FOR EXAMPLE: Do you already have title or do you wish to apply for a new title. Is there a will involved?
For general information you may view relating links on this site to access what is needed and procedures.
Thereafter should you decide to use a member of our team to assist you, a brief interview needs to be done to assess your needs before a lawyer can be recommended to assist you.

Legal Wiz

About the author

Jamaica Legal Wiz

A network of professional experts, mostly Jamaicans, from varied fields including as priority paralegal, investigation, research, real estate, construction, arts and entertainment, certified Attorneys (civil and criminal law), journalism. Information is researched, then published, on this site, in the interest of the wider public. Link me here