Are you a seafood and fruit lover? Try the Shrimp in Coconut Cream Sauce Reicpe.
- 1 lb large shrimp, peeled & deveined and pre-cooked
- 4 med. red-skin potatoes, diced
- ½ cup chopped onions
- 3 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon curry powder
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- ½ cup diced tomatoes
- 1 cup coconut milk/cream
- 2 teaspoon paprika
- 2 stalks scallion, chopped in small pieces
- 1 teaspoon thyme leaves
- 2 dried red chilis, chopped finely
- ½ cup walnuts (optional)
- Warm oil on medium heat.
- Add potatoes and saute over low heat until just barely tender, stirring constantly.
- Then add onions, and scallion and let that saute until onions are transparent.
- Add garlic, paprika, parsley and curry powder.
- Continue to cook over *low* heat for 3 mins, stirring constantly.
- Add the coconut cream, thyme and tomatoes, and cook for 3 mins on medium heat – stir often, to prevent coconut milk from drying out.
- Finally, add the shrimp and cook for another 5 mins (until shrimp is tenderly cooked).
Photo Deposit Photos